Role Players Paradise
March 28, 2024, 05:09:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A Title Goes Here [Lol]

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Title Goes Here [Lol]  (Read 440 times)
xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2010, 09:18:15 am »

This is my story that takes place in Bleach's seireitei. This is entirely fictional [duh] and if I get things wrong or right don't tell me as I'm only on episode 182 :/ Thanks ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------

Ayumi Fujioka raced down the street. She had stolen food again. She couldn't help it. In a world that wasn't supposed to feel hunger, she did. She couldn't have helped stealing the food any more than she had been able to help it in her human days. She had been a liar, a cheater, and a thief. She had to be in order to have survived her thirteenth or so years. She had no idea what age she had been when she died of starvation. She hadn't been named in her living or her dead years. So like Captain Kenpachi Zaraki, she made her own name. She continued to race down the street and to the mountains where her friend, Koga was. She liked this big guy. He used to be a bount before Captain Hitsugaya Toushiro destroyed his doll. He wasn't supposed to have survived but his creator saved his life. She usually talked to him. He seemed to enjoy her company, which was a plus in her book, because most of the people that were at her area, didn't. Koga had given her some sort of gem that "covered spirit energy" not that she had any idea that she had any of course. She ate while Koga told her his own stories. They were usually amusing, but this one was about the subsitute soul reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki. Who hadn't heard of his name here? He supposidly had enough spirit energy to be a captain here if he so wished. But then again that was just the rumors the silly chits Hana and Rin always made, so it more than likely wasn't at all true.
"For a world that isn't supposed to feel hunger, why are you eating?" Koga asked. He asks this frequently. And she answered in the same way everytime.
"I more than likely am meant to be a soul reaper. But I can't afford the tuition to the school." If there is one after all... She added in her head.

Hitsugaya Toushiro paced in his quarters. Once again there was this thief that had stolen more food. These reports were coming more and more each day. He was trying to think of why someone would have the need to steal food. Well hello. The person is more than likely a person meant to be a soul reaper. But then why hasn't this individual gone to school? He wondered curious.

[There is going to be more later Smiley]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 09:22:25 pm by xx_omg_its_mayaxx » Report Spam   Logged

I am the coolist geek you'll love to know.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 09:42:15 am »

"Is there a fee?" Koga asks.
"I couldn't say for sure." Ayumi answered with a sigh. "I just don't know enough about soul reapers, or the school. I guess I could take the test to get in." She said shrugging.
"That might be a wise idea. Learn how to control your hunger and your skills."
"Thanks, Koga. I enjoied talking to you again." Ayumi said and smiles as she leaves and goes to the soul reaper school to see if there were any tests to get in. When she got near she heard a whisper in her ear. It was her name being repeated. "What the hell?" She asks confused but chooses to ignore the voice and continue on.

Hitsugaya's head shot up as there was a report on hollows. "Well, take care of it." He snapped and the guy went to do just that. He didn't remember the poor sot's name. There were just too many in his squad to remember all of the names.

[More later XD]
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 08:35:42 am »

The strangest thing was, it was extremely easy to get in the school. They had asked why they couldn't sense Ayumi's spirit pressure, and she said that she had practiced the skill. Which of course was a lie. She went into class really shyly and still hearingthat voice in the back of her head. It was feminine, she could tell that. But other than that, nothing. She wondered if she was going somewhat insane. She of course paid little attention but when she did the information stuck to some part of her brain for later use. She was curious about if she could ask the teacher what was wrong with her.

[More later peeps]
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 07:48:23 pm »

Ayumi went to the teacher shyly as she didn't talk well around strangers or those she slightly fears. She took a deep breath and summoned up courage to ask her question. "I've been hearing this voice in the back of my head. Right now it's only saying my name. Is that normal?"
"Thats probably just your zanpacktou calling for you. So it's perfectly natural." [I have no idea if this is true or not. -_-]
"Ohhh, I see." Ayumi sighs in relief that she wasn't going crazy. Yet anyway.

[Duh duh dddduuuuhhhh. Come back later for more]
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 06:02:34 pm »

Report on Ayumi Fujioka per request of Captain Hitsugaya: Although the age of a young teenager, Ayumi is quite smart. Although she spaces out a bit too frequently, however, whatever she does listen to it sticks to her mind. Her hokaido is as strong as Rukia's had been. She has reported to hearing her sword's voice. Which although a little soon, excepting yourself, sir, it isn't uncommon for someone her age. However, she says she has no idea how old she is as she wasn't told her birthday when she was living. And she said she guessed her age was 12 to 14. She often says that the voice of her sword distracted her and wondered when she would know her sword from the others. She is refreshingly naïve about being a soul reaper but given time she will get used to it. This is all at this time. If you wish to know her better, I suggest you come down and see her yourself.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 09:12:36 pm »

Ayumi stood with her class mates as they went into the room with the zanpacktou lined. There were millions apon millions of the swords in the room. Her eyes barely stayed in their place her jaw barely staying up. She shouldn't have been surprised but she couldn't help it. She's never seen this many weapons in one place except for the people already soul reapers.
"You are all here so that your sword will choose you instead of you choosing them. They all will have a specific voice that only you will here. Now search for the voice."
Ayumi. I can sense you are near. Come get me, Ayumi. You are the only one whose spirit energy complements me best.
Ayumi searched for the voice among the zanpaktou when she stopped in front of one that was chained up and put behind a glass. She stares at it.
Ayumi. Finally. There were many that had thought they deserved me. They were fools. We choose them. Not the other way around. By this time a picture of the zanpaktou entered her head. The woman was as pale as the moon light, her hair a curly boyishly short midnight black. Her eyes red. She was wearing a flimsy dress and had a cruel smile.
"Ayumi!" Her teacher called for the fifth time.
"Yes?" She asks dazidly.
"What are you doing?"
"Listening to my sword."
"But your standing near this one."
"Azatchi." Ayumi said offended that he called Azatchi 'this one'.
"Oh dear..."

[What could be wrong? Find out soon!] 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 10:02:59 am by xx_omg_its_mayaxx » Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 10:11:01 am »

"What?" Ayumi asked curious about what was wrong.
"That is a dangerous sword. Are you quite sure that this is the one who is calling you?"
"The fact that I'm standing here and having a conversation with her, might suggest that she is the one calling me." Ayumi said with a raised eyebrow.

[More when my imagination ink runs again]
Report Spam   Logged

Skylar

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 03:20:13 pm »

I like eet!!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 11:54:04 am »

Thanks  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum