Role Players Paradise
April 16, 2024, 05:51:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Wolf Pack

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wolf Pack  (Read 603 times)
Okami Wildfang

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 12:09:36 am »

ooc: I don't like it when people pewf D|

ic:
Sly's fur rose on the back of his neck. Something was headed this way, that he could yell but the wind wasn't in there favor so he couldn't get the scent of it. "Larka!" he barked startiling the She-wolf, making her drop her mouse.
"What! Sheesh Sly I'm right here there's no need to talk so loud." she said picking up her mouse again. "So edgy all the time..." she muttered under her breath positive his sharp ears could hear her.
"Somethings coming. We should go back to the den..." he said ignoring her remark.
"Why? Shouldn't we go cheack it out?"
"No I think we should go back to the den with the others."
"Whats wrong? Is the Mighty Warrior Sly the Shadow Slayer of the Northern forest scared?" Larka teased as she trotted off in the opposite direction of the den.
Sly growled quitly, but he had to follow her. She was after all related to the Alpha female. If something where to happen to her he was responsible for her.
Report Spam   Logged

Call Me What You Will. But A Wolf Am I.
Okami Wildfang. Defination: Crazy, Insane, Red Headed, Roleplaying, Freak.

Ask If you wish to Ropleplay with me, or if you want me to take a look at one of your own Roleplays. -^^-
xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2010, 09:00:10 am »

Ooc: Neither do I
Xue stopped when the two scents were coming closer. Perhaps I should stay here? She looked at the sky. "What do you think mother?" She asked. The wind blew over her fur in a loving caress. "I thought so too." So she made herself sit where she thought the wolves were coming from.

Report Spam   Logged

I am the coolist geek you'll love to know.
Okami Wildfang

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 10:21:11 am »

Sly lifted his head into the wind, and breathed im deeply trying to figure out what he could scence. "This blasted wind is going in then wrong direction, what ever it is, if its smart will know where here before we figure out what it is." he growled to himself.

"Oh Sly you worry about things that you shouldnt, I bet its only a deer, or if were really lucky a moose! Mhmmm Moose" Larka said, her tounge hanging out of her mouth at the thought of the taste of moose.

"You are impossible... This is serious you know! What if its not? What if its the Coyotes? Or worse another Wolf Clan? There is only two of us and if its a clan then we have to be very carful. Im held resposnible for your saftey, remember."

"Sly, seriously lossen up. I think well be fine. Besides your like one of the best Fighters on this side of the border. You can just tear them apart." she said half jokingly

Sly huffed at her remark, he wouldnt openly go looking for a fight. He only faught when himself or his pack mates where in trouble or needed his protection. "Lets just keep our noses up and our ears and eyes open. Tread carefully." he said quitely, taking the lead.

ooc: And I went poof >.< ugh...
Report Spam   Logged

Call Me What You Will. But A Wolf Am I.
Okami Wildfang. Defination: Crazy, Insane, Red Headed, Roleplaying, Freak.

Ask If you wish to Ropleplay with me, or if you want me to take a look at one of your own Roleplays. -^^-
xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010, 03:30:31 pm »

Ooc: I went poof as well Sad

Ic: Xue smiles. Come on mother. You can't be blowing the winds in my favor. It's unfair and I want to say hello. She thought then her scent went to the two wolves. She was patient enough to wait for them.
Report Spam   Logged

I am the coolist geek you'll love to know.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum