Role Players Paradise
April 19, 2024, 05:31:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Children Of The Snow

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Children Of The Snow  (Read 283 times)
Okami Wildfang

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2010, 04:01:47 pm »

Children Of The Snow

Plot

The Year is 3024 and the world has changed dramatically. Global Warming? A Lie. It was actually a Ice Age that struck the earth. Oceans are frozen over, desserts once covered in hot sand are now snowy waste lands. Countries pinned against one another, trying to point the blame at someone. And so the Human race is dying out, but not before they evolve one last time…

The Humans who where born into this harsh cold world changed…
When these new generation of children started to hit puberty there bodies started to show the full effect of the evolution. There Hair if a light colour started to fade to the very colour of the snow, if it was dark it turned as black as the darkest winter night. The irises of there eyes became a paler version of their original colour and glazed over turning there pupils white. There skin became deathly pale.

And strangely enough…they learned to harness the snows ability controlling it to there very will.

The media soon named this new generation "The Snow Children"

But with these new more advanced humans came fear. Fear that the original humans would be taken over. Fear that they would all die out. Fear of becoming nothing but a memory, a thing looked back on as weak and defective. The Snow Children were quickly labeled as freaks, "A Threat To Man Kind!" , and were quickly tracked down and eliminated by the ones they cared about the most.
The government created the S.C.A.R Agency, Snow Children Affliction Recovery. There job is to capture them. They wish to discover what it is that makes these children so immune to the cold? Why they have the ability to control the very element that has nearly whipped them out to the point of extinction? The S.C.A.R Agents use these captured Snow children as test subject. Though every one knows that once you’ve been captured you may as well be already dead.

Very few Snow Children don’t make it to the age of their 28th birthday, most of the time there found as small children and captured and ripped away from there families before they can learn to fully use there powers. Though you must understand not everyone is willing to give up there lovely children, some families fight for there children, usually dying in the process. Some families go into hiding. Then there are the families who agree with there government, that they think there children are abomination, not worthy of living and will willingly hand over there children to the S.C.A.R Agents.

With the S.C.A.R Agents hot on there tails every waking hour The Snow Children must constantly be on the watch, never trusting any but there own. Can they survive or will they be whipped out? Or can they learn to be accepted by the Humans and live in peace with them? There future is in there hands, there lives are there own to live… for now that is.

Just Some Basic Rules.
You Know The Drill.

• 14A is the rating. I find PG13 to get a little bit boring.
  • Pictures dont have to be realistic, they can be an Anime/Manga style if you choose. OR You can write a discription about what they look like
  • I would love for at least 1 or 2 S.C.A.R. Agents - They dont have to be Reuglar humans They Can Be Snow Children
  • Please dont say you can do a thousand things with the Snow and Ice. Remember No Ones Perfect. =]
  • Horrible pasts are welcome. Go ahead unleash your dark side!

Characters

My name is Adrian Zerda and this is my sister Kelly, were twins and are currently 18. We dont look alot alike though..but were all we have. You see were both Snow Children... We were cast out of our home by an abusive father. Mother? She commited suicide when she found out her little babies were monsters.

It was on our 13th Birthday when we were playing outside, we got caught in a massive blizzard. We should have died from the harsh cold, but we survived. Our bodies changed in that blizzard. I guess the cold activated what ever is in our blood and turned on the Snow Kid juice and BAM! Instant survial. At first our mom wanted to run away, to hide us and protect us from the SCAR Agent. But our Father had other ideas. He always beleived in the Agencys thought, that they were just trying to help.

He said that if we were turned in we could help discover what made us like this and that we could help the humans who werent like us become like us.
Mom didnt like it. She fought him and of course she lost. Our Father made it clear that he wouldnt give up his good life for us. He beat our mother untill she swore that she wouldnt run, that what he thought was what was right. That we werent normal, Monsters Abominations.

Mother couldnt take it. She went out to the back shead and expressed her love for us with blood stained snow and a bullet to the head.
Father lost it then, he went after Kelly first, and struck her. Me being the protective brother I am, struck back. Though... What do you expect from a Thirteen year old boy? Do you want me to say "Yeah I kicked his ass for hurting my sis like that!" oh no. It was me who got my ass kicked. Im only glad he turned on me and forgot about Kel.

She watched as he beat me and something snapped in her. She saw that it wasnt us who was the monster. The monster was the man hurting her beloved Brother. She killed him. Just like that. She froze his lungs and he died almost instantly.

From That Day on Weve been running, protecting one another from the SCAR Agents that have come after us time and time again.
Weve met many like us along the way, always in hiding though. We just wanna live normal lives...

Adrian     
Kelly       

Also Your character profiles dont have to be like mine. I just prefer writing some like this. Just list...
  • Short Bio about How they were Discovered as a Snow Child (If you choose to be a Snow Child)
  • Little bit about who they are.
You know all the important stuff!

DO NOT STEAL! ASK PERMISSION AND THEN CREDIT ME FOR THIS!
SAME APPLIES FOR PICTURES! Adrians I just found. But Kelly's Thats MINE so DO NOT STEAL OR ILL HUNT YOU DOWN!
Report Spam   Logged

Call Me What You Will. But A Wolf Am I.
Okami Wildfang. Defination: Crazy, Insane, Red Headed, Roleplaying, Freak.

Ask If you wish to Ropleplay with me, or if you want me to take a look at one of your own Roleplays. -^^-

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 09:36:47 am »

I like this one ^.^ is it too late to join?
Report Spam   Logged

Okami Wildfang

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 10:26:15 am »

No Not At All  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Call Me What You Will. But A Wolf Am I.
Okami Wildfang. Defination: Crazy, Insane, Red Headed, Roleplaying, Freak.

Ask If you wish to Ropleplay with me, or if you want me to take a look at one of your own Roleplays. -^^-
Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 10:39:56 am »

YAY
I'm not using pics I'll have discriptions

Alex Madrid
S.C.A.R. Agency Worker
Alex doesn't like the snow children. His girlfriend was kill by a snow child who was just learning, how to use it's powers. A sharp icicle was sent right through her heart. Even though he caught the one who killed his love he wants to get  rid of the rest of them. They're monsters and he wants them all dead. Alex is cold hearted and shows no mercy.
6.4 he had big greyish blue eyes and curly sandy coloured hair.

Kuro De Lune
Snow Child
Kuro was got her powers one day when she forgot to bring her house key, her parents were on their second honeymoon so no one could let her in it was cold and snowy she spent the night outside, she should have froze to death but she didn't. When she woke that morning she realized what she had become. So she ran away from home, ashamed and scared of what her family and friends would think.
5.6 pale green eyes and very light skin long wavy black hair
Report Spam   Logged

LizziShadowLove2012

Hellz Yeah, I did!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 06:56:21 pm »

Omgomgomg.... This looks totally awesome! You should write a book about this!

Tori
Snow Child
I don't know much about myself, actually. I think I was living in an orphanage when I discovered my powers. I hit my head running from the S.C.A.R. agents, I now I can't really remember anything. My friend Ash is helping me run from the S.C.A.R. agents.

Ash
I'm totally normal. I'm just a regular human, helping my friend Tori get away from the S.C.A.R. agents. If anything happened to Tori under my watch, I just couldn't forgive myself.
Report Spam   Logged

If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just suck. Why don't you think that over?
Result:
[img]http://media.photobucket.com/image/spaz%20out%20gir/mitsukimanga1653/gir-22.gif[img]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum