Role Players Paradise
March 29, 2024, 07:56:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Lion Tamer

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lion Tamer  (Read 2994 times)
xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2010, 03:50:53 pm »

Males: You are a prince. (Either make it real or a made up land) And you went to the local Shaman(woman in some cases). He/she is upset that you have been a spoiled good for nothing all your life and put a spell on you to transform into a lion.
"You will turn human again once you've found your queen. You will recognize her in three ways. One: by her scent. She will somehow be into your den, wither it be on accident or by purpose. Two: by the way she speeks. She will begin to talk to you as if you were a human. Say your human name in fact. And finally you will find your queen by: her love of both your beast AND your human self." And are sent to a zoo in a different place (pick one!)
Females: you either work at the zoo where this exchange lion is comming or you were visiting and were somehow pushed into the lion exhibit. If you work there, you have been assigned the duties of feeding the lions. The exchange lion seems to watch you sometimes and you pet him at times talking to him. If you were pushed in, you were almost going to be eaten by the other lions when the exchange one saves your life, but doesn't allow you out of his sight much making you stay at the exhibit even threatening the zoo people when you say, 'I will be fine here _______ here will keep me safe." (blank is what you are calling the lion having no idea that's his human name.)

Rules:
1. Up to as many people you can handle. But make the genders even.
2. People DO have to play the Shaman(woman) of somewhere. I dun care who, but there must be as many Shamen as there are princes.
3. After a certain amount of princes have been taken, I am saying 'all done' with them.
4. N0 t3xt t@7k. AT ALL!
5. If there are only let's say 8 princes, then I need at least 4 working for the zoo and 4 falling into the exhibit Capiche?
6. I lurve excitement. Cuz after a while it gets boring. Make an ex from either side suddenly appear. Something.
7. Anime/realistic pictures or even just discriptions are okay witch me.
8. MUST ask my permission before becomming a prince? Why? I am God of this role play. DEAL WITH IT!
9. If my friends or if I ask you to leave, do and don't let the door hit you on your way out.
10. If you are a person working/visiting the zoo leave it blank until I say "no more princes are allowed" then ask the person playing the prince if it would be alright with them if your person could be their 'queen'. I say this because it's polite. And I don't want to force anyone that doesn't want to be with a specific person.

Tiana Harris
Shawoman for _____________
Bio: Although I am young, I'm extremely wise for my age, having recieved the past shawhatever's memories. I have known about the prince's immaturity and selfishness. That is why I put a spell on him. He should be taught a lesson. And he also needs a queen soon anyway. So I thought, I'd kill two birds with one stone and sent him where I sensed his queen was.

Alexis "Lexi" de Silva
Visiter of _________
Bio: I had just heard of this new exchange lion had come to my zoo, and I was estatic. There's almost never anything new at my zoo, so I went to check it out. I guess I had been leaning too much foward in order to try to see him better, when this kid, who was running, pushed me in. I was scared half to death but the exchange lion who I call Matt saved me.

Rahja Cuatin
Prince of Ziachi [zee-ah-chi] sent to Diayne [dee-yea-ney] after transformation
Bio: I had just wanted a few words of advice. And my shaman  turns me into a lion. Yeah, I've been a spoiled brat lately, but I thought it was a given seeing as I am next to be king and all.

This is me before I got turned into a lion and,
this is me after the transformation.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 08:28:26 am by xx_omg_its_mayaxx » Report Spam   Logged

I am the coolist geek you'll love to know.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 04:32:33 pm »

oh this sounds like fun I think I'll join
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 06:02:13 pm »

Yay! I'm lurved!
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 06:25:43 am »

Demitri Moore
I am Shaman for Rahja
So Rahja was being a total spoiled jerk! He really was cheesing me off so I turn him into a lion, I thoughI would just send him into the wild. But then I saw beauty and the beast, you know that disney cartoon.... so I thought why not try that on Rahja since he does need to get hitched anyway. Gosh I am smart

Matthew Leon
I am prince of Dai-Xai sent to Nearah after transformation.
Okay so maybe I have been acting spoiled lately but what to you expect I've never had to work for anything, you just give it to me when I want it, so when I say I want something now I get it. But my Shawoman Tiana has turned me into a lion? Seriously what's that about!

Iris De Lune
Visitor of the Diayne Zoo
When I heard about the new lion at the Zoo I was curious to see it, because next to panda's lions are my favorite animals. I was just looking when I tripped and fell in. Damn my clumzyness! But luckily the new lion who I have named Rahja saved me.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 01:10:27 pm by Flaming-Muffins » Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 01:53:05 pm »

Since you are the only one to probably join this did you want to partner our characters together?
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 04:07:47 pm »

sure
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 08:23:16 am »

Sweet. Thanks  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 05:31:16 am »

so shall we start?
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 11:37:52 am »

Totally. We will start at when the guys are transformed THEN sent to the zoo.

Tiana sighs and shakes her head. That spoiled brat was coming here for the EIGHTH time this evening. Bloody hell! What did he want this time?! She was about to crack. But then she had a sense to where his queen was. She closed her eyes the tea cup in her hands untouched as she concentraited. Hmmmm.....this gives me an idea as to get him hitched and teaching him a lesson. I love myself sometimes.

Rahja walked down the path to his shaman. He wouldn't have bothered him but he wanted advice as how to best sooth the fighting families that were starting to get irritating.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 06:36:14 am »

Kay

Matthew, walked towards where his Shawoman resided. He had no idea what he wanted from her this time, maybe it was the attention. He never really got much of that. So negative words from Tiana were good enough for him. He knocked on the door.

Demitri, sat in a small room in his small home. He was watching Beauty and The Beast, he was at the end part where Belle kisses the Beast and he turns into a prince, Demitri was tearing up. Then he sensed Rahja. Instantly he was annoyed, that spoiled jerk had been bugging him all day. Demitri wanted some alone time! Then he looked at the movie, Turn him into a beast and he will learn his lesson! Demitri grinned, I've known where his queen is for months now so I can send him to where she is too so killing two birds with one stone, this will be easy cheesey!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 07:42:52 am by xx_omg_its_mayaxx » Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 07:49:27 am »

Tiana smiles and takes a sip of her tea. "Come in Matty." Matthew seriously disliked her calling him that, but it amused her to. She had to have some sort of amusement. Otherwise she would be as mad as people thought her to be. She leaned back in the chair a mischievious glint in her eyes. "What is it this time?" She asked still smiling. She rarely smiled and when she did it was because she was plotting something or crazy. People always assumed the second.

Rahja bit his lip. He had the feeling something was going to happen, but couldn't decide what. "I apologize for coming again." He said. Sometimes when he apologized he was sincere. This was one of those times.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 02:30:04 pm »

"If you're sorry for coming then why did you come?" Demitri asked Rahja. Demitri was pouting a bit, he was very childish. Strange how someone so immature could be so powerful, and wise. Demitri walked up to Rahja. Demitri was short and scrawny but he acted as if he was physically stronger than Rahja. "You know I like some me time!" Demitri said looking up at Rahja. To someone who didn't know it may look like a little boy picking a fight with his older brother. "I work all day for your family, and you constantly come to bother me with stupid questions! I rarely get time to myself anymore but yet you still bug me when I'm searching for your bride! Something that you should be doing yourself," Demitri ranted,

Matthew stepped in his face was red, it turned red every time she called him Matty. Matthew didn't really know what he wanted so he made something up on the spot and the first thing that came to mind was being called Matty "I demand," He said trying to sound like a mature prince rather than a bratty child, "That you stop calling me Matty!" He said
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:24:53 am by Flaming-Muffins » Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 08:23:46 am »

"You are right, I just don't think she's here." Rahja said with a careless shrug. It was well known he had no plans to marry anytime soon, enjoying the single life a bit too much. "So, if you would enjoy some alone time, I will leave." And think on what will make those two quit fighting. He added in his thoughts.

Tiana raised an eyebrow. The mischevious glint still in her eyes. "Though you may be prince you should watch what you say." She said. It was well known that since she had the past shamen and women memories, she also had their powers too. She didn't take orders. "And to prove my point..." She said and stood up. She walked over and touched his head. She chanted in a sing-song voice in a different language. Soon she wasn't touching skin but fur. "Well, hello Simba. I bet your wondering what I did, not that you can talk or anything. Although you make a lousy human, I quite like your lion. Listen, and listen well. You can't turn back into a human until you have met with your queen. You will recognize her in three ways. One: she will somehow come to you. Be it an accident or on purpose, and when she does, her scent will mark her as yours. Two: she will know your human name. She will begin to talk to you as if you were human. And three: when you can get her to say 'I love you' in your beastly and in your humane form. However, because I like you Matty, I have made sure you have unlimited time to do the last task."

Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2010, 02:41:19 pm »

Matthew looked at him self, he lifted a paw. He looked very confused, when Taina said Matty he let out a growled,it sounded like the little one Simba makes in The Lion King. Although he was mad he listened to what she said. Matthew was not to happy with what had just happened but he did listen to what Tiana said, every word imbeded in his mind for the moment. Matthew looked at her and thought, What a stupid way, so do things. People don't fall in love with animals, that's silly. Plus she is my subject am I not allowed to order subjects around?

Demitri smiled his and tiny face lit up. "Oh I appreciate that but it's too late!" He said waving a finger in the air in a tisk tisk sort of way. "You've bothered me to much, and I know that you don't want to get married. You haven't even bothered to look. That's bad, someone else could steal your bride away then you would be alone forever and ever. But since I am so nice and so kind I will send you to her, and maybe she will love you and make you not such a jerk." Demitri tuned around trying to cover up his happiness. "But there is one catch you know..." Demitri took a few things out of jars and squished them together in his hands. They turned in to a dust,"Bippity Boppity Boo!" He said and threw the dust at Rahja. Then he clapped three times and smiled... then frowned "You look kind of like Scar." He said sound disapionted. "Oh well we can't all be good lions like Simba." Demitri cleared his throught. "Now I'm going to tell you how you will know your bride kay?" Demitri paused. "One: she will somehow come to you. Be it an accident or on purpose, and when she does, her scent will mark her as yours. Two: she will know your human name. She will begin to talk to you as if you were human. And three: when you can get her to say 'I love you' in your lion and in your human form. Since you probably aren't as much of a jerk as I think you are I wil give you a  lot of time to do the last one."
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 07:14:15 pm »

Tiana put fingers in her mouth and whistled sharply. Five men with a box came in. "Now, how to get you in there?" She mutters and threw a fish in the box.
Rahja looked at him like he was crazy. And Scar from what now? He had a feeling he should be insulted and when hetired talking it only came out in an aggravated growl. He looks down to see fur and paws in place of skin and legs. What in the hell?! Oooohh, I'm SO ganna get him executed! He thought enraged.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum