Role Players Paradise
March 29, 2024, 12:21:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Lion Tamer

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lion Tamer  (Read 2988 times)
Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2011, 07:03:40 am »

Matt talked to the man at the front desk. He was lucky, there was one apartment free, it was cheap and pre furnished, Bonus! He took the key and went up to the apartment. Falling asleep as soon as he put his head on his pillow.

"Kay so let's go, any idea where we should stay?" Demitri asked
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2011, 09:05:08 am »

Rahja gave Demitri the directions to the appartments. "Would you mind reading them while I drive please?" He asked.

[time skip?]
Report Spam   Logged

I am the coolist geek you'll love to know.
Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2011, 03:50:54 pm »

"Fine," Demitri said

Sure ^.^ so the next morning!

Matt woke up, still in the cloths from the day before, I should get some more cloths he thought streaching then find an excuse to visit Lexi

Iris was making breakfast for Hannah, he father had gone out on buisiness. Kiyo and Maya would be over soon, but she wasn't thinking of that, she was wondering when Rahja would come to tell her what classes he had.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2011, 09:24:44 am »

Lexi was a hard person to wake up in the mornings. But when she finally did, she made herself breakfast.

Rahja woke up and looks at himself. "I need to get some new clothing." He said to himself. Since he had a little time, he went to a clothing store and bought a new wardrobe. He left still wearing the new clothes, the others in a bag. He then got his schedule via phone explaining that he just moved here and thought going to the school was a good idea.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2011, 07:09:39 am »

Kiyo and Maya showed up a little bit after Iris had gotten dressed. Hannah had gone up to her room to play with her toys.
"So..." Maya said
"Huh?" Iris looked up from the science notes
"That guy from last night was pretty cutee" Maya said with a giggle
"Yeah?" Iris looked confused, she liked Rahja, he was nice. But she wasn't sure if he was Mayas type
"He's taller than you" Kiyo added not looking up from his work
"You guy should date!" Maya announced yet again playing matchmaker, her favorite game. She once set Kiyo up on a blind date with one of her cousins, like most of her matches that didn't work out to well.
"If you're setting them up their relationship in bound to fail," Kiyo said with a grin
"WHAT!" Maya yelled (Fire shooting out from her eyes)
"Hey" Iris said with a laugh "Let's all just calm down here"

Matt walked to a store, and bought some new cloths. Then he went back to the appartment taking a shower and changing. After that he decided to go for a walk, later he thought I'll go to the college and sign up for some classes
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2011, 08:38:10 pm »

Rahja took care of the other necessities before walking to Iris' after getting her classes. He knocks on the door.

Lexi then drives to school in one of her aunts had lent her. After getting caffeine in her system.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2011, 07:20:32 am »

Matt went to the college office, he had decided to take some classes in buisiness, although Lexi hadn't mentioned taking any buisiness classes he thought he should take them, it was something he was interested in, and he wanted to be as honest as he could be with her. But he might avoid certain truths.

Kiyo smiled at the knock of the door. "Oh look I should answer that," Kiyo said, this was the prefect way to get away from Maya's wrath. Kiyo went into the hallway.
"You can't answer it!" Maya yelled
"Why not?" Kiyo asked
"It's probably Iris's prince she should answer." Maya said a whistful look on her face
"What!" Iris said blushing "No he's just my friend!"
"You love in denial!" Maya said
Kiyo just shook his head and went to the door. He opened in and looked up at Rahja "Hey, I suppose you want to come in." He said and looked back down the hall "You  know once Maya sees you there's no turning back, if you want you can ru away now and be saved from her bounds of energy and weird ideas."
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 04, 2011, 12:22:37 pm »

Rahja raised an eyebrow. "Me? Run? I've been through too much to turn back now." As in turning into a lion then back again. It really was going through too much. And once he got that admission again, he'd take her home and marry her.

"Caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, I love yyyyyyyoooooouuu." Lexi sang as she walked into the college and as it wasn't her class yet, sat in an empty seat and opened her book. Her first class was Sociology.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 05, 2011, 07:43:53 am »

Matt wandered around looking for his first class. Accounting. He was lost, he was never very good at finding his way without a map. He poked his head into a random classroom hoping it was his class. It wasn't but he saw Lexi "Hey," He said standing in the doorway.

Kiyo looked confused, having know idea what Rahja was talking about. "They're in the living room" Kiyo said leading the way "We're working on a science project, if you're in our class you could be in our group."
"AH HA!!!!" There was a crash, it cam from the living room, then a little moan. "I have defeated the dreaded giraffe"
When they got into the living room Iris was on the floor and Maya's foot was on her stomach. Maya was smiling trumphantly a plastic water bottle in her hand.
"Umm... did you try to kill Iris?" Kiyo asked
"I defeated the giraffe!" Maya said
"Your feet smell," Iris said her eyes were closed
"Silence, dead animals can't speak!" Maya said and then noticed Rahja, "Oh no the giraffes angry mate came to avenge her death!"
"I'm a single giraffe, and your feet still smell." Iris said, but Maya ignored here and threw empty water bottle at Rahja.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 30, 2011, 02:16:06 pm »

Lexi looked up and smiled at Matt. "Lost? This is a big building and easy to get lost in." She said sympathetically as she's gotten lost on more than one occasion.

Rahja rose an eyebrow at Maya's antics. "I didn't think giraffes had mates." He said quite seriously and caught the water bottle. "Am I supposed to be doing something with this?" He asked confused.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum