Role Players Paradise
March 29, 2024, 02:44:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Lion Tamer

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lion Tamer  (Read 2989 times)
Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 25, 2010, 07:12:11 am »

Matt shook Sean's hand nervously, "I really didn't do much," Hee said looking at the ground, and that was a bit of the truth.

"Yeah Peeved Peeved!" Hannah said. Iris looked at Rahja and Hannah
"What are you two whispering about?" She asked
"Nunnah yo buisiness!" Hannah said "Can Rahja stay here forever?"
"I dunno," Iris said "You know he does have a family to, and don't you think it would be unfair to keep him from them?"
"Oh... they can live here too!" Hannah said happily
"How about he stays untill your bedtime then he goes." Iris's father said stepping back into the room
"YAY!" Hannah said
"Are you okay with that?" Iris asked
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 25, 2010, 01:13:05 pm »

Sean smiles. "Thats probably true but I'm still greatful that you helped my daughter. Is he a student of your school?"
Lexi had no idea how to answer that one so let Matt answer for himself.

Rahja grins. "I don't mind." He said seriously.
Report Spam   Logged

I am the coolist geek you'll love to know.
Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 25, 2010, 02:28:08 pm »

Iris's father gave her the snack, "I have some phone calls to make." He said and left the room
Hannah clung to Rahja "Let's play a game!" She said happily
Iris smiled "What game?" She asked looking at her sister
"Um..." Hannah always wanted to play but never had any idea what she wanted to play
Iris sat down and started to eat her snack. "Go find one, maybe if you pick a good one even Dad will play."
"Kay!" Hannah ran upstairs

"Um, well not really..." Matt said "I've been planning on transfering, my family has moved here recently  and going so far for school is getting kind of hard." Matt was a bad lier but this sounded almost believable.

Demitri curled up in the back seat of the car  "I feel so forgotten," He whinned but soon after he fell asleep.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 25, 2010, 10:43:33 pm »

Rahja smiles. "She's a very cute kid." He complemented truthfully.

"Ah, I see."
"Are you staying at a hotel Matt?" Lexi's mother asked. "For we have an extra room for guests if you need to stay here."
Tiana smiles. "I need to get home. Unfortunally they only offered the foriegn exchange program to my brother. So I will chatch up with you soon Matty boy." She said and walked down the street.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2010, 06:04:31 am »

Matt wasn't sure what do say and since Tiana ditched him, he had no guidance. "Um..." he said un able to get out more words.

Iris smiled "Yeah, she really likes you.... so are you going to enroll at my school tomorrow? I was thinking that after you got your schedual you could come over so we can see what class we have together."
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2010, 07:50:37 am »

Lexi put a hand on Matt'e shoulder. "I will help you with everything if you want." She said smiling.

Rahja grins. "I'm glad she does. And yes, I will do that. I look foward to having class with you. Perhaps I could ask Demitri if we should get a for rent house." He said unsure.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2010, 02:19:41 pm »

"You don't have to," Matt said not wanting to come off as needy

Iris smiled "It'll be fun, I know my dad won't approve of you staying here, he believes all children should be with parents or foster parents, or something like that, my friend Kyo and his aunt live in an apartment and it's nice with cheap rent."
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2010, 04:25:34 pm »

Lexi smiles. "Just remember I offered to help." She said.

Rahja tilted his head. "Where is this apartment?" He asked curiously.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 27, 2010, 01:43:31 pm »

"Near the bay," Iris said "I have the address somewhere I'll give it to you before you go. It has a great view." Iris smiled
Hannah came back down she bounded into the room holding a vidoe casset box. "Let's what a movie!" She said running into the next room. Iris laughed and followed.
"Put it in!" Hannah said to Iris, who took the box, and opened it setting up for the movie.
"Kay it's in... you didn't rewind it last time did you," Iris said pressing a button on the VCR
Hannah sat on the couch. "Sit  next to me." She said to Rahja

"I will," Matt smiled at her. There was something about Lexi that made him happy, he couldn't put his finger oon it but there was something about her that he loved.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 27, 2010, 10:10:33 pm »

Rajah sat next to Hannah. "So this is a favorite movie of yours?" He asks curiously.

Lexi tilted her head slightly in curiousity. She saw a certain look in Matt's eyes that perhaps she had seen while he was in lion form. She patted his head out of reflex gently.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2010, 07:13:43 am »

"Yes!" Hannah said happily "It's the little mermaid, it's the best movie ever."
Iris got up and sat on the other side of Rahja. She had the remote and was fast forwarding through the ads.
Hannah leaned into Rahja, "You're so comfy." She said snuggling into him more  "And you smell nice."
The movie started and Iris leaned into Rahja. "She's right," She said quietly as the movie was on.

Matt raised an eyebrow. "I don't think I know how to to that," Matt smiled, he knew she probably remembered him as a lion when she did that. It didn't mater though, he thought it was cute.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 29, 2010, 12:49:39 pm »

Rahja enjoyed the complement from Hannah but even more so from Iris. He had trouble paying much attention to the movie as Iris's nearness set him near falling off balance. Didn't help that she was cute.

"Didn't know how to do what?" Lexi asked having totally forgotten the conversation. She blushes and pulls her hand away from his head, the feeling of his hair imprinted in her memory.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2010, 07:14:36 am »

"Respond." Matt said trying not to laugh at her, and the expression on her face.

Iris's father walked in and looked at the three. Then he walked into the kitchen.
Hannah was very focused on the movie, in some of the singing parts she knew the words and tried to sing along.
Iris just leaned into Rahja. He was very comfortable.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2010, 12:39:39 pm »

"Oh..." Lexi said and smiles slightly. "Sorry about that." She said. "I must have forgotten you're a guy now." She said the blush still on her cheeks but it was cute.

Rahja pulls his left hand soothingly through Iris's hair as he listened to Hannah's singing. She was good, which he'd have to tell her...after his vocal cords worked again.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2010, 07:17:18 am »

The movie was nearing the end. Hannah was fighting to keep her eyes open.
Iris smiled, she was blushed a bit when Rahja touched her. She wondered if when he was a lion he wanted to blush when she played with his mane.

Matt laughed a bit. "It's okay." He smiled at her and gently patted her on the shoulder as he spoke.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum