Role Players Paradise
March 29, 2024, 08:12:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Lion Tamer

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lion Tamer  (Read 2995 times)
Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 06:24:46 am »

Matthew looked at the fish and then at Tiana.  He let out a sigh, and sat down, looking at her. He wasn't going in there.

Demitri smiled, then he clapped his hands and three men appeared. They shoved, Rahja into a box. Before the closed it Demitri looked at Rahja with his big yellow eyes. "You'll thank me later." He said happily
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010, 07:47:08 am »

Tiana sighed and he was lived off the ground and into the box the lid going over and shutting tightly. "Hope your quest goes fantastically. And when you come back, you'll be happy I did this. Send him to Diayne." She commanded the men.
Rahja growls as if to say, 'yeah right.' I WILL get back at you when I get back. Lousy shaman!
Report Spam   Logged

I am the coolist geek you'll love to know.
Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2010, 02:33:29 pm »

Demitri closed the lid tightly, "Kay you guys know where to take him!" Demitri said and sat down on his couch

Matt sat in the box sadly, he didn't want to leave home, or have to get married. He would have get back at Tiana he got back.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 05:01:38 pm »

Tiana watched as the men took Matty to wherever it was he was going. She forgot already.

Alexis sat on the couch watching a movie when her phone rang. "Yeah?"
"We got a new lion coming to the zoo in a few days!" Her best friend Sarafina said excitedly.
"Shut up! We never get anything new."
"You're telling me. They say he came from some kingdom."
"A royal lion? You've been watching Lion King too many times."
"So? You love Beauty and the Beast but you don't hear me making fun of you." Sara defended.

Rahja sat in the box. He figured that it wouldn't break no matter how many times he clawed at it so became patient.

Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2010, 09:31:04 am »

Matt lied there in the box wondering what might happen next, and why that fish suddenly smelled good.

Iris leaned on her locker and looked over at her friends. They had all been caring less about her since they'd gotten on the chearleading team. Now they all had football player boyfriends and parties and not enough time for Iris. She looked at the brochure for the zoo they'd spent so much time at before. A new lion was going to be there, Iris was excited but her friends could care less. She was going alone to see the mysterious lion from a far away kingdom, it was kind of sad thinking about it, even though she had been so excited about it earlyer that morning. But now looking at them she'd realized that they would probably say getting excited over an animal at the zoo was childish.
 Iris walked over to them the brochure was in her hand. Her friend smiled at her, and thier boyfriends gave her those I'm only smiling because she is smiles.
"Hi" Iris said
"Hey Iris guess what we have some great news!" Her friend Evelyn squealed.
"You can't tell her now!" Her friend Rachel said covering Evelyn's mouth
"Why not?" Sarah asked
"Because it should be more private, girls only kind of thing!" Angel said
Iris ignored what they were saying because it was probably about boys and something good that was happening to them that didn't involve Iris "Want to go to the zoo in a couple days they're getting a new lion." Iris said holding up the brochure.
"That's perfect!" Rachel said
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2010, 09:03:20 pm »

Rahja sighs closin his eyes. I will be normal again. He vowed. His thoughts were his only company inside the box on a ship. He recognized the scent of the ocean quite easily.

"So your coming with mr when the lion comes right Sara?"
"Totally."
"Hoe long is it going to take for it to get here?"
"Three more days. It's on a ship after all."
"Okay, I can be that patient. Thanks for calling me Sara." She said and after her friend said 'your welcome' hung up, and turned her attention back to her movie, Labrynth.

Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 09:14:29 am »

Iris smiled "It's going to be there in three days."
"Three days!" Evelyn whinned "I can't wait that long!!""
"Yes you can." Rachel said
"Why is it going to take so long to get there?" Sarah asked
"Well they transport them by boat..." Iris said looking at her feet
"Well it's better in three days because it will be a saturday, so we can do more, have some fun" Angel said
Iris was wondering if waiting three days for what they had to say was a good idea, just because what Angel said made it sound like they were going away.

Matt woke up, he didn't know how long he was asleep in that box. He could smell ocean air, and he felt woozy, he had to be on a boat. Matt tried to fall back to sleep he hated boats.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2010, 05:31:01 pm »

Rahja yawns. How long will I be on this boat? It's becomming boring.

Lexi fell asleep as it was night.

Skip to two more days?
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2010, 05:41:27 am »

Iris smiled, and went to class.

Matt finally fell back to sleep.

Sure
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2010, 10:16:40 am »

Rahja was finally out of that box and off that damn boat. It took long enough. He stretches getting the kinks out of his muscles. He could get used to being a feline.

Lexi was excited, first in line with Sara. "This is going to be fun."
"Its just the zoo with a new lion."
"Oh hush. I enjoy new things." Lexi said smiling.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2010, 03:23:05 pm »

Matt awoke in a large enclosed area. It looked like it was to be the wild, in Africa, but it was to artificial. He got up, stretched and yawned, he planned to investigate.

Iris was waiting outside the Zoo, she had gotten tickets and everything. Her friend were supposed to be there an hour ago. Iris sighed and wondered if she would be seeing the lion on her own today.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2010, 05:33:23 pm »

Lexi smiles as they opened the door and walked with Sara to the lion exhibit. She smiles as she looks down. "Hey, there's the new lion." She said pointing him out.
"What are ya going to name this one?" Sara asked. Alexis loved naming things. She had a name for all the lions so far.
"Hmmm...Matthew." She said smiling.

Rahja looked up as a buzzing sound went off. He growls at it uneasy.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2010, 06:21:34 am »

Matthew looked around, he smelled something sweet. He looked up seeing two girls. They seemed to be looking at him.

Iris was about to go in on her own, when she saw them. Iris smiled and waved even though she was very annoyed.
Evelyn ran over to Iris "Hey!" She said happily
Rachel, Angel and Sarah took thier time getting to Iris.
"Hi" Iris said.
"So let's go inside and see that lion!" Evelyn said grabbing Iris by the wrist and trying to drag her inside.
"Yes let's" Rachel said now as she, Angel and Sarah were now close enough to hear.
They went inside and walked over to the lion exibit. They took thier time, looking at all the other animals along the way. Evelyn, Rachel, Sarah, and Angel blabed on and on about thier boyfriends and how the head chearleader was making them do this really hard cheer and how they hated her for it, and blah blah blah.
They were about ive feet away from the lion exibit now.
"So is that all you wanted to tell me?" Iris asked
Evelyn squeaked "We forgot to tell her!!"
Iris looked down at the lions. She spotted the new one.
Rachel stood next to Iris, Sarah was on her other side. Angel was on the other side of Iris with Evelyn.
"You know Parker Day right?" Rachel asked
Iris rolled her eyes. Who didn't know Parker Day?  He was the most popular guy in Iris's school, he used to be Sarah's reacuring dream.
"Ofcourse she knows him don't treat her like she's dumb!" Sarah said soundning annoyed, even though she was smiling.
Iris sighed and looked at the new lion I'll name you Rahja and you can be my friend. And you won't bother me with talking about people like Parker Day
"Anyway" Rachel said with a sigh "He's noticed you"
"Who hasn't noticed me? Just look up and here I am." Iris said annoyed. Iris was 6.4 she towered over almost everyone she met. She was five iinches taller than Parker Day. She looked like a giant next to Evelyn, who was short compaired to anyone.
"Not like that!" Angel said
"He thinks you're cute!" Evelyn said happily
"Wha!!" Iris said her face was bright red. That in her mind was not possible, for one Iris was very uncowardinated, she fell down a lot, two she did not have the preportions guys usually, liked she was flat. She didn't care though, but why he wasn't attracted to her friends who were cheerleaders and hall had something to show was beyond her.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2010, 10:53:54 am »

Perhaps it was because Lexi was too excited, but she was leaning too toward and didn't hear the running footsteps till it was too late and she was pushed.
"LEXI!!!!" Sara yelled trying to grab her but was too late. Lexi landed hard on her back. "Ouch..." She whined sitting up slowly. "That hurt."
"Lexi, don't move! I'm going to get you some help." Sara yelled a d went to find help.
"Why would she do that?" She asked and looked around and knew why and froze much like a bunny sensing a preditor.

Rahja sat on a rock when this scent reached his nose. It was not only addicting but strangely soothing as well. Who did it belong to? He looked around noticing this girl (Iris) with a group of people. For some reason I don't think that those people are her 'friends' per se. He thought.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2010, 02:35:06 pm »

Matt saw Lexi, she was the scorce of the nice scent, and how lucky he was that she had fallen right into the exibit. Matt walked over to her, witch felt weird still, he want to walk on his hine legs only but that wasn't going to work. Matt was very close to her, he looked at her with his big blue  eyes, she was pretty. he was so close he could almost touch her but he knew it was a bad idea in this body, he was huge, and might hurt her even if he tried being gentle.

Sarah smiled "Isn't that great!"
Iris looked down at the lions and sighed. She tried to think of herself with Parker Day, "Wow Iris you're so pretty" he would say and Iris would smile looking down at him. "Can you get that can off the high shelf now sweetie?"
"Why?" Iris asked
"Why not" Rachel said
"He probably just wants me to do his english homework for him." Iris said, she was very good at english and Parker Day was in her class.
"Or maybe he thinks tall girls are sexy!"Angel said
"Yeah sure...." Iris said now wishing she'd come to the Zoo with Ann from math class who was sweet and a bit nerdy.
"Oh come on Iris you could be a model, plus he likes you so now you can..." Rachel stopped talking , everyone knew that the ending of the scentece was Be popular Something Iris cared nothing about, and something her friends used to not care about.
Iris sighed and walked around the lion exibit, not sure if her 'friends' would follow. she smiled, lions would make better friends they can't ruin a perfectly fine day with stupid news. Then Iris tripped. She landed on her stomach, she heard a scream and she knew it couldn't be hers.
"EEKK SOMEONE GET HELP!" Another voice cried.
Iris looked up, "Great" she muttered seeing as she was part of the exibit now. She stayed where she was very still,Stay alive by playing dead she thought to herself.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum