Role Players Paradise
March 29, 2024, 08:35:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Tittles they're so overrated! But join anytime

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tittles they're so overrated! But join anytime  (Read 126 times)
Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2010, 09:21:26 am »

You have been sent there on a misson with your team. You are a warrior, strong cunning and cold. You went there just wanting to do your misson then leave and move on to the next misson. You never loved, you never had the desire to love, you kept your heart locked away, you knew that one day if you did you should love a warrior like yourself strong, powerful. But this misson you are walking amongst the normal people, they have no clue of your powers, your existence or your missons. So you look like them, walk like, them talk like them. But you are different, you are stronger. That was until you that one, like thee others, but different, beautiful. You told yourself that one was still weak, stupid and not worth your time like thee others. You try to focus on the misson but still you are drawn to that human! You can't resist, now you are fighting with yourself trying to chose your misson over your love, your love over your misson. This frustration is driving you mad.

Yes so there is your plot, It's a romance rp kinda like forbidden love but kinda not, So my only rule is that you make atleast one boy ad one girl, you can make more, and it doesn't have to be even because I do really like love triangles. It doesn't matter witch one is a warrior and witch one is weak. All the warriors are working together to do the misson, what that is will be decided by me and the first people who join. If there are warriors without a lover they are the ones that are focused on the misson they want everyone to be owrking on it, if they find out about the love they'll try to stop it. Please don't be all knowing unless I say you can be. Is not goof to always win or always know what the other person is thinking it takes the fun out of it sometimes.

So My People!

Alexander Yuri
Warrior
Night, Darkness
Alexander is like most warriors he justs wants to do his job and moveon. When he became a warrior his emotions died with his weaker self. He had no weak points, atleast he doesn't think he does. He's very good at pushing people away and scaring them off.

Jacob Gare
Waroir
Fire
Jacob is a little more easy going than most warriors he still laughs, but he doesn't let people get close. He knows that since he still keeps his emotions he is weaker, but he also thinks it makes him stronger. If he gets close to people be knows that it will be harder to control his emotions.

Mark Alero
Just a Guy
Photographer
Mark is a bit of a shy guy. He's a great photographer, he can take pictures of disatsers but somehow they come out being beautiful. Mark is very smart, he reads a lot and is always late. He's also a pretty good cook. He lives alone in his apartment. He has quiet a few friends but most of them are out of town this month.

Kuro  Clement
Just a Girl
Currently she's a waitress
Kuro graduated highschool just a few months ago. All her friends have started college and university. Kuro doesn't know what she wants to do. She came here, because she loves the beach and all the stores. She just wants to do things her way. She's got no guidance but she doesn't mind, things always seem to work out. She's thinking about being a model, but she doesn't know yet.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 12:57:59 pm by Flaming-Muffins » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum