Role Players Paradise
March 29, 2024, 09:29:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kingdoms

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Kingdoms  (Read 2160 times)
xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 08:38:16 am »

Ooc: thanks I think so too Smiley

Ic: Alexis blushed a bit. "Okay....thanks for helping me up." She said.

Lucifer raises an eyebrow as the shots went into the room hitting her in most areas except for the heart. She was a mistress of quick changes as she figured she would need the skill and she had been right on more than one account. So she changed from her normal outfit thinking as to somehow get the blood out and sew it back together, and changed into her assassin outfit that she always had in a bag of sorts not far from her reach. She took out one of the small throwing weapon and turns around and throws it out of the door in the direction of the gun shots. She had been wounded worse before and didn't doubt that she would be again so acting as if she were alright got away from the wall and out the door her eyes a silver shade. She smiles cruelly. "You may not be the captian, but your blood should satisfy my blades thirst for at least a little longer." She said in her assassin role just as easily put on as the clothes had been. She was still bleeding from where the bullets were lodged in her skin, but she ignored the pain.

Gregori still watched the youngster. Waiting until she made her move. If she continued on to climb over the wall he'd throw her in jail. If she went off without another word he'd leave her alone. Let her be the responsibility of a different guard.
Report Spam   Logged

I am the coolist geek you'll love to know.
Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 07:43:34 pm »

"You know if you don't move I will turn you into a toad." Iris said pulling out her staff her tiny face hard and serious. Her staff was a bit longer than she, the green bead in the center of it's cross was glowing, she was ready to fire.

Nick looked at her. He had never liked to fight girls, not because he thought they were weak, just because he didn't like to wreck pretty things. He sighed ready to pull the trigger.

The man awoke stunned to see Cannon over him. As soon as he saw the man was okay Cannon climbed back onto the boat.

Death sighed, no more work for her. She followed Cannon.

Nick pointed the gun he had a perfect shot between the eyes.

Cannon puled out his gun if Nicky missed he would take the kill.

Death sighed. "Really? You guys are just going to kill each other?" She said sounding disappointed "You know you guys would create so much more work for me if you were to be a team. So why don't we all go into the bar and settle this like civilized people, I know that's a streach for the three of you but really, Are you all so eager for me to take you to hell?"

Cannon knew Death she was the reaper to releave him of his fathers soul. "She's the only one to die," Cannon said calmly

"I've already seen this scene, Nicolas fires and misses as you fire and she throws the dagger, this all happens at the same time, the dagger gets Nicolas in the heart, his stray bullet hits you and you hit your target, this fight has no winner."
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 07:54:10 pm »

"Civilized? Me?" Lucifer shakes her head and sighs. "What a pity. And here I was wanting some fun."
"That's quite enough Lucifer." Jacky said from shore.
"Ello Capt'n! Fancy seeing you here." Lucifer said and jumped from the edge and landed nimbly on her feet. "What took you so long to get here?"
"Bloody Hell Lucifer! You've been hurt."
"Psh. These scratches? They may sting but I've been through worse." She hadn't completely forgotten about the two morons on The Red Angel so took out both of Jacky's guns and aims them at both mortals. She had seen Death on more than one occasion. And the other girl knew the name the head of assassins or 'dad' as she called him, called her. She wouldn't let the other morons know it and live.

Gregori raised an eyebrow. "A toad?" He asked and with a few simple movements knocked the staff out of her hands, wrapped his arm around her waist and dropped to the ground carrying her to the dungeon.

Alexis looks at the sky as she walks sighing. "That was probably a stupid thing to do."
"Princess!" A guard called out.
"GOD DAMN IT!" She swore and took off.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 06:34:46 am »

Jen saw Lucy and pulled out a sword he grabbed her shoulder and put it so if she moved her neck would be sliced open. "Put down the guns," He said calmly, almost relaxed sounding.

Cannon decided to go back to the man who had nearly drowned.

Nick put away his gun, and looked at Death, "Who the hell are you anyway?" Nick demanded he was still not cluing in

"You're rather dense for a boy who went to very classy schools aren't you Nicolas." Death grinned as she spoke, "I am a grim reaper," She said pulling out her scythe

Nick jumped back  a bit, "You mean..... So I was....?" Nick sputtered

"Yes you were litterally flirting wth death," She said

Jared began to walk home he took the side streets and ally's there were lless people that way but it was also very easy to get lost.

Iris started kicking and screaming, when she saw people she screamed "You're not my Daddy!!" Usually people helped her then but this time the seemed to know he was a guard. Iris was ready to cry, when her madlian fell off her neck, "Stop! Stop!" She screamed, she was pointing at her madlian now crying "You halftah pick it up!" She said trying to break free of him.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 08:29:25 am »

Gregori raised an eyebrow at her words but swirled around, picked up the medalian with his boot, tossed it up and caught it in his hand brushing the dirt off with his fingers and handed it back to the thief. "There. Now please stop crying." He asked. She really was a youngling. His brain started working and headed to the edge of town.

Jacky saw Lucy being threatened by the other captain. He had to stay calm.
"Put down the guns? Really? How mundane." She said and looked at Jacky. "What do you suppose I should do?"
"Allow me to punch him in the face." Jacky suggested his hand curling as to do just that.
"You'd only get blood on your hands.....again."
Jacky laughed. "My hands have been covered with blood before. No doubt they should be stained red with all the blood I spilt."
"You and me both." Lucifer said smiling and looks at the other captain. "Don't think that because I'm giving in, I've given up. You are after all my special target." She said and let go of the guns. She then yawned as if all this was boring her.

Alexis hid in an abandoned house not daring to breathe as the guards passed her. She then was gasping for breath.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 03:40:28 pm »

Jared walked down a restidental street he was very close to home, he began to whistle, he was in a good mood for some strange reason. It was strange he was misserable all day then suddenly  he had a burst of happiness. Mood swings maybe but it did not matter he was happy thats what mattered.

Jen smiled putting down the sword. "As long as you don't attack my crew I really don't care what you do." He said as he put the sword away. He was bored at the bar to he climbed up onto his ship. Completely ignoring any threats the two had made. He really didn't care if he had to fight them he would but not when he was relaxed. He went into his quarters and laid down, dozing off.

Cannon helped the man up and they went off to the bar. Getting a couple beers and forgetting about the other pirates.

Nicky sat on the dock and played with a small knife he had carving words into the wood, Oranges, pickles beer big kitten tah tah

Death sighed, "You guys should pick targets that want to fight you, you keep getting my hopes up." Death wandered around aimlessly nothing to do nothing to do how depressing.

Iris opened the back "I keep candy in here," She said popping a chocolate into her mouth. She looked around now realizing they were going away from the castle. "Where we goin'? she asked
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 07:13:59 pm »

Lucifer sighs and picks the guns up again. "Sorry Jacky. They seem not to be impressed by either of us. I did destroy most of their supplies and other things. Like putting a hole under the food, and ale."
"Getting rid of pirates food and ale huh? Well thats all good and well. Since we aren't in the lime light, let's leave."
Ilyana sighs. For once her alias hadn't been feared. It was a new feeling and one she had no idea how to handle with. "Actually I'll catch up later." She said with a small sad smile. And went off a hand in her pocket singing to herself going down ally ways and roads. She soon picked at her hand with a dagger her thoughts else where.

Gregori let her down outside his kingdom. "Leave this place. I do not wish to see another youngling wasted in the cesspool of the dungeon." He said and pats the girl's head.

Alexis sighs when the head guard found her again. "You have an uncommon ability of finding me."
"You have an uncommon ability of running away." He answered with a kind smile.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 06:40:50 am »

Nicky climbed up onto the ship and he realized there were things spilling out from the barrels. "Jen" He called some worry in his voice, he was standing in a pool of booze.
Jen stepped out of his quaters "huh?" He looked around "They are quite the nucance aren't they." He saidJen grinned "I guess once everyone gets back we'll have some work to do.

Death sighed she went to the destination of Ilyana she knew what was going to happen.

Jared passed by seeing the guard and the girl from earlyer. He had no idea who she was bbut he didn't think pretty girls should be put in prisons. "Excuse me!" He called to the guard.

Iris looked at him. "Dungeon smungeon. and don't touch my head." Iris said walking right back into the kingdom "I want treasure! And that's what I will get!" She marched right back to the castle
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 07:04:20 am »

"If your that adament about it." Gregori said and picked Iris back up again and marched on. What if she can't be held down because of her magic? "I'll have to think of something else." He mutters to himself.

"What do you want?" Ilyana demanded. She had known she was being followed the instant Death began to do so and her patience was as thin as glass.

Alexis looks at the commoner she had met earlier.
The guard turns to see Jared. "Yes?" He asks curiously.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2010, 07:33:22 am »

"I was just curious as to why you're following around innocent girls." Jared said wondeing why he had spoken in the first place what was he to do?

"There is a dagger in your pocket," Death stated "You also are looking for a way to get your ming off the fact that those other pirates don't seem to fear you. This means you might kill someone, so here I am waiting to get my job done." Death said

"HEY!! PUT ME DOWN!" Iris yelled waving her arms trying to get back to the castle.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 08:30:13 am »

"I might kill someone. I mean after all, I have no other outlet for these confusing emotions." Ilyana said bitterly. She again for the eight hundreth or so time that year alone, wondered what she would have been like if she had actual caring parents.

Gregori just kept going. "I can't let you steal from my employers. I had given you a chance to get out of here, but you didn't take it." He stated.

The guard raised an eye brow. "I'm just making sure that the lady gets back home. Her father is worried."
"Worried that I will do something so bad, he won't be able to marry me to that obnoxious peacock any way."
Alexis said softly.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 04:54:22 pm »

"Why does a father need brute force to bring his daughter home?" Jared asked "Are you sure you're not going to try anything else sir?" He said raising an eyebrow, acting like he thought this guard might harm the girl.

Death smiled "You know we have had this conversation many times. Maybe you should try to express how you feel in a different way, like um..... dance ore some strange  activity like that I hear many humans take  part in these activities it calms them and also allows them to express themselves. Or you could always talk about these feelings to someone who might understand them, make friends that will explain these new feelings to you." Death suggested, now she felt strange helping her.

Iris looked at Gregori. "You could quit! Then I could steal all I want and you wouldn't have to care," Iris said happily "And I'll give you a sweet cherry candy if you do!" she said as if that candy changed the whole deal
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 05:45:50 pm »

Ilyana sighs. "And I told you, those activities are weak. An assassin needs no friends. Nor has any need to dance or explain what he or she is feeling. They simply go through the emotions and become stronger by learning the situations that cause the emotion, and to avoid it if possible." She said.

The guard smiles. "She needs to be brought with brute force because her father, the king, doesn't want her to be kidnaped."
Alexis rolls her eyes. "Fabulous." She mutters darkly.

Gregori raised an eye brow. "Quit? Me? And why would I take a bribe of candy?" Gregori asked. Then he wonders where this magic user came from.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 05:54:02 pm by xx_omg_its_mayaxx » Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 08:16:30 pm »

"I would take a bribe of candy." Iris said "Why not quit you're a big guy I'm sure there are plenty of people who need big guys like you to work for them."

"Or maybe you are weak for avioding these things. Many assassins die young, and go crazy they live life alone, not willing to admit they need someone" Death said shurgging "Dance is fun to watch when the dancer is a clutz."

Jared looked at him "How can I be sure you are a guard you could be a rapist in cognito!" Jared said making it up as he went along. Princess what have I gotten myself into this time? "And why would a princess try to leave a castle? Where she can have anything she wants?"
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:01:12 am by xx_omg_its_mayaxx » Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2010, 11:06:55 am »

"I don't leave because I wasn't told to leave." Gregori said. He was simply that simple minded.

Alexis smiles slightly. "I left because I don't like being in that castle for long. It feels too much like a prison. And he is a guard. I thank you for your concern."

Ilyana smiles. "Maybe I am weak. I don't know. Well, if you seriously think it will be that entertaining, I suppose I can go once just to experience it." She said thoughtfully. She didn't see why not. It would be something good for her in the future maybe.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum