Role Players Paradise
March 29, 2024, 09:08:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kingdoms

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Kingdoms  (Read 2159 times)
xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2010, 02:09:40 pm »

"And there's another question. My name is Gregori." Gregori said looking at her and at the crowd. A lot of people made him nervous so he put his hand on the sword on his waist. The more people there are, the greater chance you will be attacked. This was just something he learned when he was younger. No teacher had to teach that to him.

Lexi rolls her eyes. "I doubt that my being a princess will stop the person from breaking my heart if he's another royal as well. And besides, the only way I'd allow myself to be heartbroken is if the person I really liked didn't return that emotion. And if he got married to another, but then I'd get over it and be happy for him if a little upset as well." She assumed. But again, without having been in that position, she had no idea if this was true or not. You could tell by the uncertian light in her eyes.

"Sorry. I get wired up when my peers are near. I don't like surprises and their being here is a surprise." Lucy responded putting the dagger in her sleeve concentraiting on her hand instead but unable to keep her eyes on the cards uneasy.
Report Spam   Logged

I am the coolist geek you'll love to know.
Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2010, 07:23:08 am »

"Do you want me to hit you?" Nick asked

"Then I'll name you Mr.Q" Iris said

Jared laughed "Who says you'll fall in love with prince? And who says said prince will fall for someone else, and even if they do the princes parents might decide your kingdom, is best for him even if he doesn't return your feelings. Your family maybe flexible with rules for you but I know most aren't." Jared looked at the dog again "It's also very hard when someone you care about marries another person, most of the time you can't be happy for them no matter how you try... or so my mother said." Jared said scratching Dexter behind the ears.
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2010, 11:45:29 am »

"Mr.Q?" Gregori asked curious as to where that came from.

Lucy's head snapped back to attention and thought about the question for a few seconds. "Oh. I see." She said shaking her head and looking at her hand. "Yes." She said semi-confidantly as she had no idea what she had.

"No one says that. For all I know I could fall in love with you." She said smiling. "Your mother sounds like a very smart woman." She complimented.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2010, 09:28:22 am »

"Yes because Q is for question and you ask a lot of those" Iris said nodding her head after she spoke

Okay then." Nick discarded two and took to new cards from the deck, "Do you want to show?"

Jared grinned "Oh if you can try not to love me, most of the woman I've dated say that I'm very hard to love. My mother would not be discribed as wise, she just taught people to learn from her mistakes instead of their own... looking back it may not have been a very useful method." Jared smiled
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2010, 08:56:14 pm »

Gregori shook his head. "There's nothing wrong with questions." That's what his own teacher had said to him. "With questions comes answers, and answers become knowlegde and knowledge can be used as a weapon."

Lucy looked at her cards again and shrugged. "I guess, I mean, I have no idea what I'm doing." Obviously. So she showed her cards.

Alexis thought about that for a moment. "Maybe its because of all those cigaretts you smoke. They are not only disgusting smelling, but they make your breath just as horrible smelling, yellow your teeth, and cause lung cancer." She said sure that THAT was the reason why most women he dated said he was hard to fall in love with. "And before you ask me how I know that, I am a princess, plus it doesn't hurt to have a lawyer as a cousin who will look into people if I ask." She said with a smile.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2010, 07:25:46 am »

"Blah Blah Blah!" Iris said "With knowledge comes boring speaches, weapons are things you can touch and steal." Iris said as if she were talking to a very small child.

Nick smiled "You have a straight, that would be great but I have a royal flush, What do you have Jack?" Nick asked

Jared smirked "I doubt it's that though, I've dated other smokers." Jared stood up as the dog seemed to be bored and wanting to walk again  "You know it's better to find out about people on your own then to get other people to get the information for you. You gain trust, and they don't think someone's going to be following them all the time."
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2011, 01:02:15 pm »

"I was curious about you so I sent my cousin to gather information." Lexi said honestly. "I'm sorry if that was uncomfortable for you, but being me it's hard to go out in the villiage without getting caught.......again." She added with a grin.

Gregori rolls his eyes. He was perhaps WAY older than her and she thought to speak down to him? She was going a bit too far with that but since he liked her, he wouldn't kill her.

Jack thought about it. "A full house?" He asked for like Lucy, he'd never played this game before and like Lucy showed his cards. It was apparent none of them really went far.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2011, 12:53:43 pm »

Jared smiled mischeviously when she mentions getting caught "So when you do go into town, what do you do? Aside from trying not to get caught?" Jared asked growing more curious about the princess.

Iris looked up at him "Don't roll your eyes, it's rude!"

Nick shook his head and laugh a bit, "You two are hopeless, you call yourselves pirates but you don't know how to ****!"
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2011, 09:01:44 am »

Jack and Lucy shrugged in unison. "We don't care to **** on anything but our lives." They said at the same time.
"I was pretty much raised to it." Lucy continued.
"And its fun." Jack said with a grin.

"I see whats going on in town and if there's something wrong I go and try to fix it so as to not to make the person angry. Then, I try to see if there's something that I can do while I'm there." Lexi ansewred truthfully.

Gregori grins. "Oh? And picking through other's pockets isn't?" He retorted.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2011, 03:56:34 pm »

"So what do you do for fun? Aside from trying not to die," Nick asked leaning back in his chair, and taking a sip of his beer.

"That's very sweet, but very boring. Don't you ever try to have fun? Treat yourself, party?" Jared asked

"Well they don't see me doing it." Iris said defensivly
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2011, 08:52:58 am »

"We don't try to die." Jack and Lucy said at the same time.
"I enjoy living on the edge as it was what I was raised to. And honestly I haven't really done much else which means I get bored easily if I'm not doing something." Lucy said.
"I love the freedom of the sea. Why would I try killing myself? It's the pirating that gets myself in danger." Jack said.

"No, I haven't really." Lexi answered.

"True, but how long do you think that will last?" Gregori asks.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2011, 10:14:31 am »

"Come on then," Jared said starting towards the large wall that separated the castle from the rest of the kingdom "You're going to have fun today," He started to climb, the dog had already climbed under the wall and was on the other side.

"Living on the edge, is idiotic, and if you talk like that you should be a poet not a pirate," Nick said calmly "Either way you two don't know how to enjoy yourselves properly. You need to sin!." He said punching the air, an insane smile lighting up his face.

"Well so far it's lasted fifteen years! So maybe it'll last fifteen more." Iris said smiling
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2011, 08:57:57 pm »

Both of them again raised their eyebrows at the same time.
"Sin?" Lucy asks. "As in The Seven?" She knew most of them, but not all. "And how do you propose we do them all?" She asks.

Lexi didn't think that was a bad idea. So she followed him.

"One can't tell. For all you know you could get caught in a few hours from now." Gregori points out.
Report Spam   Logged

Flaming-Muffins

Gaint Monkeys From Mars

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2011, 07:26:22 am »

"Not the seven sins, just minor sins, well except adultory" Nick grinned "That one's to much fun to leave out. I just mean break laws and get drunk, party, steal."

"Kay try not to attract a lot of attention to yourself," Jared said once on the other side. He looked at her. "You can go around like that, that's probably why you get caught."

Iris made a face at him "Live today not yesterday not tomorrow, today. Living today means you don't look back or forward you just live with what you have now and enjoy it."
Report Spam   Logged

xx_omg_its_mayaxx
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2011, 07:22:10 pm »

"I had lived like that for years. I was almost hanged." Gregori said softly and walks down the road.

Lexi looks at herself. "What do you suggest I change into?" She asked.

"If you say so. I'll try it once." Lucy said.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum